Saturday, March 27, 2021
Event Payment Terms
This Event Payment Terms applies when you make a purchase to attend any event brought to you by ICANNWORLD INC. or any of its other Brand-managed sites (the “Event Site” or “Event Sites”), duly identified by copyright notifications and this Event Payment Terms.
Should you continue to use the Event Sites, ICANNWORLD deems that as a manifestation of your assent to this Event Payment Terms.
The parties to this Event Payment Terms are ICANNWORLD and you, as the user of any of ICANNWORLD corporate family Sites. Hereinafter, the parties will individually be referred to as "Party" and collectively as "Parties."
Please note that you must be at least 16 (sixteen) years of age to use ICANNWORLD Event Sites. By using the Event Sites, you represent and warrant that you are at least 16 years of age and are attending the event with parental knowledge, approval, and agreement to these Event Payment Terms. ICANNWORLD assumes no responsibility or liability for any misrepresentation of your age. If you are not 16 years of age, you must stop using the Event Sites now. By continuing to use the Event Sites, you assent to each term and section contained in this Event Payment Terms.
These Event Payment Terms apply to those who have paid to attend an ICANNWORLD managed event. Your attendance to an event will not be confirmed until payment has been received in full. Payment is due at time of registration.
• Once your payment has been authorised, the Event Site will display a confirmation screen showing the payment details.
• An invoice receipt and/or booking confirmation will be sent to your registered email account.
• Please keep a note of the email, as you may need this if you have any queries with your payment.
• Your receipt will not show your debit / credit card details, so if your receipt is lost or stolen, your card details will remain confidential.
For changes in the registration, the organiser retains the right to charge an administration fee. For changes/cancellations an administration charge of 10% of the registration fee is applicable. It is possible to change the participant information to allow a replacement to attend the event in your place up-to 24 hours prior to the event start. Switching tickets to different event dates or cities are not permitted.
• If your payment is refused, the payments system will display a screen informing you of this situation. Remember – it is not CANNWORLD INC. and the managed-brand that is refusing your card payment – it is the card issuing bank that is refusing to authorise the payment.
• If this occurs you will need to contact your card company to discuss the reasons for the refusal.
• ICANNWORLD INC. or the managed-brand accepts no liability for a payment not reaching the intended account due to the customer quoting incorrect account information during the booking process.
• ICANNWORLD INC. or the managed-brand accepts no liability if payment is refused, or declined, by the debit / credit card supplier. ICANNWORLD INC. and the managed-brand has no control over acceptance of card payments and any refusal of payment should be taken up with your card supplier.
• On failure of payment for any reason, your registration for an event is not considered complete and your place is not held. Your partial application may be held, depending upon the technology used, on the Event Site under partial bookings. If held, the information could appear for 72 hours, during which time you may attempt to complete the payment, before your partial application is
deleted from the Event Site. ICANNWORLD INC. and the managed-brand accepts no liability if, when you attempt to make a payment, spaces to attend the event are no longer available.
ICANNWORLD INC. provides a secure online payment facility for payments taken. Once you click on the link to make a payment you will be re-directed to a fully hosted secure managed environment. All information that you send will be encrypted.
The online service is fully managed externally and ICANNWORLD INC. and the managed-brand does not hold any card details on any of its servers or within its infrastructure. Neither ICANNWORLD INC., nor any of its staff, has any access to your card details.
The Event Site is fully compliant with The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) for the processing of card payments.
If you are unable to attend, you may send a substitute at no extra cost, provided that you notify us of the change at least 3 working days prior to the Event. Substitutions must be communicated by email to the organiser of the event.
In case of cancellation longer than 3 months before the event starts, no costs will be charged.
• In case of cancellation within 3 months of the event but longer than 1 month before the event you will be charged 20% of the registration fee as cancellation fee.
• In case of cancellation within 1 months of the event but longer than 2 weeks before the event you will be charged 70% of the registration fee as cancellation fee.
In case of cancellation within 2 weeks before the event 100% of the registration fee will be charged.
• Cancellation needs to be done in writing by e-mail to the organisers. The date of cancellation is determined by the date of the e-mail.
No reimbursements will be made for travel, accommodation or any other costs incurred by you in connection with the Event which you do not attend or cancel.
In case of insufficient number of registrations, the organiser retains the right to cancel or postpone the event.
ICANNWORLD INC. and its managed-brand reserves the right to make changes to the Event and will notify you of any changes as they occur. Cancellation terms apply as stated above.
Should ICANNWORLD INC. and its managed-brand need to cancel or postpone an Event due to reasons within its control, ICANNWORLD INC. will refund your Event fee or transfer the Booking to another date or Event, as you may decide.
Refund requests must be made by email to the event organiser and provide evidence of any refundable costs. Evidence must be provided within a period of 15 days. Refunds will be issued directly to the person/ company who made the initial payments.
If the Event is abandoned, cancelled or suspended in whole or in part by reason of war, fire, national emergency, labour dispute, strike, lock-out, civil disturbance, inevitable accident, the non-availability of the venue or any other cause not within the control of ICANNWORLD INC, ICANNWORLD may at their entire discretion, reimburse you or part thereof, but shall be under no obligation to do so.
Should ICANNWORLD INC. reimburse, the reimbursement shall be based on reasonable costs at ICANNWORLD’s sole discretion based upon an estimated market rate for accommodation and travel expenses. ICANNWORLD shall be under no liability to you in respect of any actions, claims, losses (including consequential losses), costs or expenses whatsoever which may be brought against or suffered
or incurred by you, as the result of the happening of such an Event.
By using ICANNWORLD Event Sites, you hereby consent to our Event Payment Terms and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
Consent to the Use of Photographic Images: Registrations and attendance at, or participation in ICANNWORLD managed events constitutes an agreement by the registrant to ICANNWORLD’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes.
LIABILITY WAIVER & RELEASE
In consideration of being allowed to register for, and participate in, the ICANNWORLD managed events I hereby warrant and represent that I am age 16 or above and freely waive, release from liability, assume all risks, and covenant not to sue ICANNWORLD INC. or its members, employees, board members, agents, or volunteers for any expense, loss, damage, personal injury, including loss of life, disability, property damage, or property theft or actions of any kind that I may hereafter suffer or sustain before during or
after the Event unless said expense, loss, damage, personal injury, including loss of life, disability, property damage or property theft or actions of any kind is caused by the sole, gross negligence of ICANNWORLD.
This Waiver and Releases is specifically binding upon my heirs and assigns and is knowingly given.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our Event Site's payment terms, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com with Subject Line as “Event Payment Terms Matter”.
If you should have any technical difficulties with the payment process you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Let's do this.
Sit, relax, enjoy.
Work-life balance. Does it exist?
Mom & employee: You can be both.
Women in biz-ness are on the uprise.
COPYRIGHT © 2021 ICANNWORLD - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.